The Easton Press leather bound Greatest Adventure Books of All Time series features 13 volumes that are offered for sale to subscribers to the entire series at $69.70 per book. All books in the Easton Press Greatest Adventure Books of All Time series are bound in genuine leather with moire end pages, 22k gold accents, gilded page edges, and a sewn-in bookmark.
The Easton Press Greatest Adventure Books of All Time includes accounts and memoirs of the world’s great explorers and adventurers: Lewis and Clark, Ernest Shackelton’s account of the voyage of the Endurance, Touching the Void. From the highest mountains to the deepest deserts, this series celebrates the spirit of the world’s adventurers.
As with all Easton Press major series, the leather bound books in Greatest Adventure Books of All Time are available from Easton Press only by subscribing to the entire series. To choose just one or two or a handful of books that you want, you will have to purchase these Easton Press titles from the secondary market. Collectible booksellers often carry a wide range of Easton Press titles, and of course they are available online from ebay as well.
List of Books in the Easton Press Greatest Adventure Books of All Time Series
- The Worst Journey in the World, Aspley Cherry-Garrard
- Annapurna, Maurice Herzog
- Journals of Captain Scott’s Last Expedition, Robert Falcon Scott
- South: A Memoir of the Endurance Voyage, Ernest Shackelton
- Farthest North, Fridtjof Nansen
- The Exploration of the Colorado River, John Wesley Powell
- First Footsteps in East Africa, Richard F. Burton
- Arabian Sands, Wilfred Thesiger
- The Journals of the Expedition – 2 volumes, Lewis and Clark
- West with the Night, Beryl Markham
- Touching the Void, Joe Simpson
- Wind, Sand, and Stars, Antoine De Saint-Exupery